With the economy still in recession more and more business professionals feel forced to give up luxurious office spaces and opt for more affordable mobile options. Many people are able to adapt a basic smartphone into a full-fledged mobile office that can work from home, on the go, or even during business meetings.
Take a look at the infographic below if you’d like to learn how to cut 100% of your overhead costs and possibly write off your cell phone plan as a business expense. Many Americans and people abroad have already implemented mobile devices for work; why shouldn’t you?
Check out our previous articles:
- Not Getting the Desired Traffic? Time to Change your Web Design!
- Big Ideas Make Big Things Happen – SEO Analysis
- Doing the Internal Linking the Right Way
- Google’s Search Results Requested To Be Removed
- Apple Safari 5 – What’s in it for a Windows user?
We hope you enjoyed this article! Please don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed or follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!