Write For Us
Interested in writing an article or tutorial for us? Awesome! Contributors are always welcome here at Inspirationfeed! Not only will you be giving back to the community, but you will get exposure to over 600,000 visitors, 145,000 Twitter followers and 84,000+ Facebook fans. We want to keep providing high quality articles everyday and we need your help to make this a reality.
- Your article will be featured for our entire community to see.
- You receive an about the author profile (You can promote your own portfolio, website, along a short bio.)
- You’ll be giving back to the community.
- You get publicity.
What we need from you:
- Full Name / First Name: depending what you prefer to be know as.
- Web site URL: you don’t have to have a website, you can link to your twitter or any other social media account.
- Bio: a short piece of text describing who you are and what you do.
- Gravatar: if you don’t have a gravatar you should sign up, its a free service that will benefit any posts or comments you make on any blog, and show a small picture of yourself so people can easily identify you.
- The article must be written in English.
- The article must be professional and have minimal typographical/grammatical mistakes. Minor mistakes will be fixed by our staff. Poorly written articles will be rejected. Please read the line above again. We get way too many poor quality articles. We’re not stupid, we can clearly tell if an article was slapped together in a few minutes, half-assed, or outsourced to somebody who barely knows English.
- The article must match the quality of other posts on the site.
- Your author information cannot promote any questionable material. This includes, but is not limited to the following: Warez, Sexual Content, Racist or Hate Websites, Criminal Activities.
- The article must be appropriate for any demographic.
- The article must be at least 650 words.
- The article must relate to one of the following topics: Art, Design, Photography, Programming, Web, Blogging, Wallpapers, Productivity, Fonts, Photoshop, Business, Freelancing, Self-Development, WordPress, Apps, Plugins, SEO, Social Media, Icons, and Tools. These are the primary categories we use. If you are unsure, get in contact with us and we’ll reply right away.
Still interested? Excellent! Use the form below to pitch your article or tutorial so we can let you know if it’s what we’re looking for. If you have a finished article or tutorial, take the following steps:
- Zip up all tutorial files (HTML post, images, any additional material).
- Send an email containing your name, email, author information and website.
- We will reply with confirmation, and we will notify you when the post goes live.