The Phenomenal Office Of The World’s Most Creative CEO
Nike is a major publicly traded clothing, footwear, sportswear, and equipment supplier based in the United States. The company is headquartered near Beaverton, Oregon, in the Portland metropolitan area. With Adidas on their tail, Nike is currently the world’s leading supplier of athletic shoes, apparel, and a major manufacturer of sports equipment.
Fast Company named Mark Parker “The World’s Most Creative CEO”, and if his office seems like something pulled out of his mind, we’re in front of a genius. Today we will showcase his inspiring office where he works on a regular basis. I love his appreciation for art and if I ever occupied a similar office, my mind would never be short of imagination!
Note: All Images were captured by Patrik Giardino.
Check out our previous articles!
- 30 Jaw Dropping Infinity Pools from Around the World
- Print not Dead: 25 Creative Bookmark Designs
- 5 Must Have Gadgets and Accessories for Your iPhone
- 30 Adventurous Public Bench Designs
- 50 Unique and Unconventional Bookcase Designs
Did you enjoy this article? We would love to hear your thoughts, so don’t be shy and comment below! Please don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed or follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!
Latest posts by Igor Ovsyannykov (see all)
- 35 Beautiful Artworks Made With Paper App - May 24, 2013
- Tips on Surviving the Financial Crisis - May 24, 2013
- How SEO can turn a Business from Minor to Major in a Month - May 24, 2013