Fiber Optic Installations by Carlo Bernardini
Carlo Bernardini started out his career in the early 90’s with an abstract painting that concentrated on the dialectical relationship between line and monochrome, diversified moments of representative conception of space-light. He started using fiber optics in 1996, transforming dark spaces into abstract light environments. Most of his site-specific installations are based on triangular forms or similar geometric shapes. To get the best vantage point, you will have to walk around and find the precise viewpoint. Today we collected some of his works from his portfolio to get you inspired. Enjoy!
Check out our previous articles!
- 25 Outstanding Digital Illustrations by Patrick Brown
- Superhero Typographic Posters by Matthew Olin
- WWF Legends Minimalist Posters by Bernie Gross
- 30+ Vibrant and Flashy Illustrations By TechnoDrome1
- Exceptional Character Design and Comic Art by CreatureBox
We hope you enjoyed this article! Please don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed or follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!