Geometric Street Art Created With Luminescent Tape
Brooklyn based street artist Aakash Nihalani, creates engaging street art consisting mostly of isometric rectangles and squares. He selectively places graphics, you will see blow, around New York to highlight the unexpected contours and elegant geometry of the city itself.
“For however briefly, I am trying to offer people a chance to step into a different New York than they are used to seeing, and in turn, momentarily escape from the routine schedules and lives. We all need the opportunity to see the city more playfully, as a world dominated by the interplay of very basic color and shape.” - Aakash Nihalani
Check out our previous articles!
- Grow: A Perssonal Project by Andreas Preis
- Removie: Movie Posters Missing A Letter
- Impressive Vector Posters by Michal Bialogrzywy
- 30 Awesome Breaking Bad Fan Artworks
- Hilarious Digital Caricatures by Anthony Geoffroy
Did you enjoy this article? We would love to hear your thoughts, so don’t be shy and comment below! Please don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed or follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!
Latest posts by Igor Ovsyannykov (see all)
- Complicated Relationship Prints by Safwat Saleem - May 17, 2013
- Defining Your Artistic Style - May 17, 2013
- How to move forward when Debt is Dragging you Down - May 17, 2013