Graffiti Stencil Art by Street Artist C215
C215, Christian Guémy, is a French street artist hailing from Paris who has been described as “France’s answer to Banksy“. As you will notice below, C215 primarily uses stencils to produce his art. His work consists mainly of close up portraits of people such as beggars, homeless people, refugees, street kids and the elderly. The rationale behind this choice of subject is to draw attention to those that society has forgotten about.
As of of 2011 he has been a graffiti artist for over 20 years. This incredible amount of experiences shines is his work and keeps up begging for more. If you are lucky enough you can witness his work while walking through cities like Barcelona, Amsterdam, New York, London, Rome, Paris, and much more. In addition to his street work, C215 also produces commercial artwork for galleries on wood and canvas.
Note: All Rights Reserved by Christian Guémy
Hungry for more inspiration?
Check out our previous articles!
- Amazing Conceptual Art by Seung Jin Woo
- 33 Amazing Illustrations by Chris Leavens
- David Fuhrer’s Amazing Digital Artworks
- Stunning Illustration Art by David Lanham
We hope you enjoyed this collection! We would love to hear your opinion on stencil art, so please don’t hesitate to comment below. For more inspirational articles don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter + Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!
Latest posts by Igor Ovsyannykov (see all)
- Retouching Inspiration: 30 Incredible Before and After Photos - May 23, 2013
- Transitioning to Leadership: How to Manage Previous Peers - May 23, 2013
- 4 Graffiti Artists to Watch in 2013 - May 23, 2013