The Boneyard Project: Retired Airplanes turned into Art
The Boneyard Project is what happens when an airplane cemetery is turned into an art exhibition. In the beginning of 2012 Eric Firestone, Carlo McCormick & Medvin Sobioa sourced a collective group of artists to rework, repaint and reimagine these huge redundant machines into epic works of art. This great exhibition took place in sunny Arizona. For more insight, check out the video below!
Advertisement — Continue reading below
Check out our previous articles!
- Dan Cretu Transforms Food into Playful Everyday Objects
- Paradoxical Art Sculptures By Nancy Fouts
- Paper Birds by Diana Beltran Herrera
- Simplicity Realized: 20 Examples of Brand Spirit
- Epic Illustrations by Justin Mezzell
We hope you enjoyed this article! Please don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed or follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!