Think Invisible: Negative Space Posters by Adri Bodor and Mark Szulyovszky
Think Invisible is your daily dose of pictures that will make you think! How can you see anything that isn’t there actually? It is the core question of Think Invisible. Circles give deficient contour of the pictures – that’s the simple method how we make hundred-times-seen pictures interesting again.
It is not magic, your mind allows you to recognize the whole design based on your knowledge. In current circumstances, you mind must know a vast amount about pop culture. These tricky illusions of the contours intentionally show important details, and hides all the rest. Since what matters is invisible. Enjoy!
Note: All Rights Reserved by Mark Szulyovszky
- For Beginners -
- For Pros -
Check out our previous articles!
- One Object Movie Minimalism by Pascal Richon
- 15 Movie Posters from an Alternate Universe
- 40 Exciting Occupy Movement Poster Designs
- 25 Pictogram Music Posters by Viktor Hertz
- 25 Mind Blowing Matte Paintings by Marek Okon
- Kaleidoscopic and Hypnotic Geometric Compositions by Andy Gilmore
We hope you enjoyed this collection and hopefully got inspired! We would love to hear your feedback, so please don’t be shy to comment below! For more inspirational articles be sure to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter+ Facebook! If you appreciate our work, please share this article with your peers!
Latest posts by Igor Ovsyannykov (see all)
- What Does an Industrial Designer Do? - May 24, 2013
- Retouching Inspiration: 30 Incredible Before and After Photos - May 23, 2013
- Transitioning to Leadership: How to Manage Previous Peers - May 23, 2013