What will Everyday Items Look Like in 100 years?
Have you ever wondered what everyday items might look like in 100 years? Maico Akiba, a Japaneese illustrator/sculptor, decided to answer that question with his new project titled ”100 Years Later.” Like the name suggests, Maico fabricated rust paint and moss onto every day objects to give them an archaeological look. This corrosion project definitely infuses you with an apocalyptic feeling. Enjoy!
Check out our previous articles!
- Trash to Treasure: 40 Creative Recycled and Repurposed Artworks
- 20 Dirty Car Artworks by Scott Wade
- Photorealistic Still Life Paintings by Roberto Bernardi
- Feminine Mogul Portraits by Scott Scheidly
- Superb Craftsmanship: Paper Artwork by Yulia Brodskaya
Did you enjoy this article? We would love to hear your thoughts, so don’t be shy and comment below! Please don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed or follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!