25 Smashing Prints by The Imaginary Foundation
The Imaginary Foundation is a think tank from Switzerland that does experimental research on new ways of thinking and the power of the imagination. They hold dear a belief in human potential and seek progress in all directions. The small clandestine team is headed up by the mysterious “Director,” a 70-something über-intellectual whose father founded the Dadaist movement. Avoiding direct publicity, the team has sought clothing as an unlikely vehicle for bringing their ideas beyond the academic realm and into popular culture.
In his vision for the Imaginary Foundation, the Director knew that the human mind has more than one mode, that indeed it has an “ecology” of being. He knew that imagination, intuition, inspiration are basic to psyche… A philosophy of research began to form: imagination as fundamental to all learning; artistic making as a model of integrating vision, materials, structure, and imagery. The following works are just a few created by The Imaginary Foundation. Enjoy!
Check out our previous articles!
- Dan Cretu Transforms Food into Playful Everyday Objects
- Paradoxical Art Sculptures By Nancy Fouts
- Paper Birds by Diana Beltran Herrera
- 20 Excellent Abstract Illustrations by Russ Mills
- Fascinating Factual Illustrations by Marcelo Gallegos
We hope you enjoyed this showcase! Please don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed or follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!
Latest posts by Igor Ovsyannykov (see all)
- 35 Beautiful Artworks Made With Paper App - May 24, 2013
- Tips on Surviving the Financial Crisis - May 24, 2013
- How SEO can turn a Business from Minor to Major in a Month - May 24, 2013