30 Incredible Tattoo Designs
Tattooing has been practiced for centuries in many cultures spread throughout the world. Since the 1990s, tattoos have become a mainstream part of global and Western fashion, common among both sexes, to all economic classes, and to age groups from the later teen years to middle age.
Today people mostly get tattoos as a form of expression. You are bound to find a tattoo parlor in almost every single town, small and large. The entire industry has become very mainstream, much so that there are actual TV shows that cover this sort of profession. For example: LA Ink is broadcasted by TLC and has a hefty audience.
Body art appears on people from nearly every walk of life and personally I think that they speak volumes about the person. As for the tattoo artist, I think it take much skill as well as patience to finish a tattoo. I’m also very glad that in the last decade it has become a very well respected form of art. Today we have collected thirty outstanding tattoos for your inspiration. Whether you’re an observer, a tattoo artist or an art enthusiast we are confident you will enjoy this showcase!
Check out our previous articles!
- Braun: Timeless Industrial Design
- 30 Beautifully Designed Motorcycles
- Bring Clever Inventions to Life with Quirky
- 10 Examples of Minimal Furniture Design
- Concept Cars We Might Be Driving in Just 3 Years!
We hope you enjoyed this article! Please don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed or follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!
Latest posts by Igor Ovsyannykov (see all)
- Retouching Inspiration: 30 Incredible Before and After Photos - May 23, 2013
- 4 Graffiti Artists to Watch in 2013 - May 23, 2013
- Tips for Students: How Sleep Can Boost your Brain Power - May 23, 2013