Sebastien Thibault is an accomplished illustrator from Matane, Gaspesie. He studied graphic communication at Laval University. Throughout his conceptual illustrations, Sebastien pays huge attention to objects, shapes, symbols, and colors. The multiple Lux award-winner starts every illustration with his brain, and after sketching multiple ideas he finalizes his work in Illustrator/Photoshop. He’s mainly contracted for editorial illustrations by magazines like Time, Wired, Boston Globe, Harvard Business, PC World, American Airlines, and many others. I think Thibault’s talent will positively influence any aspiring designer/illustrator. Enjoy!
Posted by Igor Ovsyannykov
I'm a digital nomad and entrepreneur bouncing around South East Asia. When I'm not working here, I'm out taking photos. Follow me on Instagram: @igorovsyannykov
- Top 50 Habits You Should Break in 2017
- Inspiring Ideas to Help You Create Unique Bingo Cards
- Work Study Life Balance: How to Organize Your Life
- 25 Creative Prank Websites & Products to Troll Your Friends
- 10 Ideas to Enhance Your Design Workspace
- 40 Beautiful Steampunk Drawings & Illustrations
- What is Design Truly About?
- 20 Creative Full Video Websites
- 25 Inspiring Vintage Motor Oil Packaging Designs
- 30 Stylish Health/Medical Logo Designs