Beautiful Hand-Drawn Illustrations by Elia Fernández
Elia Fernández is a Netherlands based artist that started her drawing career when she was 2 years old. In 2009 Elia studied fashion design but found out that it was not her true calling, she just wanted to draw. Since then she has constantly evolved, and hopes to continue improving until the day she dies.
”I’m trying to define my personal style through an specific way of transforming the reality. I extract segments of reality and combine them with illustration, making visible unreal elements so everyone can see them.” - Elia Fernández
The constant theme of her art are typically portraits of people. She tries to express ideas through the identification that the viewer may feel when expose to her art. Elina also focuses on sending hidden messages to the viewer by incorporating symbolism into her artwork. We really love her work, and think you will too!
Supermassive Black Hole
Seven Nation Army
Red riding hood and the wolf
Check out our previous articles!
- 35 Mindblowing Realistic Pencil Drawings
- Expressive Fine Artworks by Florian Nicole
- Pop Art Paintings by Vlad Rodriguez
- 30 Incredible Tattoo Designs
- Outstanding Digital Photo Manipulations by Aegis-Strife
We hope you enjoyed this showcase! Please don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed or follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!
Latest posts by Igor Ovsyannykov (see all)
- Complicated Relationship Prints by Safwat Saleem - May 17, 2013
- Defining Your Artistic Style - May 17, 2013
- How to move forward when Debt is Dragging you Down - May 17, 2013