Outstanding Illustrations by UK Artist Petros Afshar
Petros Afshar is an up and coming graphic designer born in London, England. He Specializes in Typography, Print making, Logo design, Illustrations and Gardening. Petros has a proficiency in working within professional environments as well as having a great passion for design, ensuring the best outcome is achieved. Client list includes Microsoft, Verizon, Hugo Boss, Puma, Adidas, Red Bull, O’neill, Metro, Digital Arts, Sunday Times and Popular Mechanics. Today we are proud to showcase Petros beautiful works from his portfolio.
Note: All Rights Reserved by Petros Afshar.
Check out our previous articles!
- The Eternal Dispute: Copywriters vs Art Directors
- Dark and Gloomy Illustrations by Uno Moralez
- 20 Jaw-Dropping Photorealistic Works by Sheridan Johns
- The Priceless and Hilarious Illustrations of Chow Hon Lam
- Love and Hate Versus Hearts by Dan Matutina
Did you enjoy this article? We would love to hear your thoughts, so don’t be shy and comment below! Please don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed or follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!
Latest posts by Igor Ovsyannykov (see all)
- Petheadz: Do Pets Really Look Like Their Owners? - May 22, 2013
- 35 Visually Expressed Thoughts and Feelings by Carlos Lang - May 22, 2013
- Tips for Improving Your Website Usability - May 22, 2013