A new Tumblr blog called ReMovies is on a mission to create what some might call ‘misleading’ movie posters. The concept is very simple; take away one letter from a famous movie title and design the new cover to match the title. As you will see below, the end results are very interesting. If you wish to participate, feel free to contact the blog owner and suggest new movie titles.
Check out our previous articles!
- Celebrities Digitally Painted As Russian Generals
- 30 Awful Drawings by Matthieu Barrère
- Cleverly Hilarious WTF Posters By Estudio Minga
- 20 Eye-Opening Need vs Want Illustrations by Erin Hanson
- Sketchbook Illustration Drawings by Irina Vinnik
We hope you enjoyed this showcase! Please don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed or follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!