Vincent Mahe, an illustrator from Paris, recently created this eye opening series of personal illustrations depicting the seven deathly sins in a modern contemporary way. His use of limited colors and negative space are simple but very effective. All in all this set of illustrations would look nicely side by side inside a frame. Feel free to check out more of Vincent’s work on Behance. Enjoy!
Check out our previous articles!
- Feminine Mogul Portraits by Scott Scheidly
- Photorealistic Still Life Paintings by Roberto Bernardi
- Windows of New York City by Jose Guizar
- 30 Gorgeous Game of Thrones Fan Art Works
- Beautifully Executed Illustrations by Alice X. Zhang
We hope you enjoyed this showcase! We would love to hear your opinion/feedback, so please don’t hesitate to comment below. For more inspirational articles don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!