The Anatomy of Tech Gadgets by Mads Peitersen
Anatomy is a branch of biology and medicine that is the consideration of the structure of living things. It’s a general term that includes human anatomy, animal anatomy (zootomy), and plant anatomy (phytotomy). Mads Peitersen, a professional artist from Denmark, came up with a clever idea of illustrating the anatomy of technology gadgets. Some of the following drawings are commissioned by the manufacturer and some are just for fun. Enjoy!
Note: All Rights Reserved by Mads Peitersen.
Check out our previous articles!
- 45 Fascinating Illustration Designs and Photo Manipulations #4
- Minimal Marvel Posters by Marko Manev
- Female Disney Characters in Real Life by Jirka Väätäinen
- Polygon Heroes by James Reid
- The Art of Negative Space by Tang Yau Hoong
Did you enjoy this article? We would love to hear your thoughts, so don’t be shy and comment below! Please don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed or follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!
Latest posts by Igor Ovsyannykov (see all)
- Complicated Relationship Prints by Safwat Saleem - May 17, 2013
- Defining Your Artistic Style - May 17, 2013
- How to move forward when Debt is Dragging you Down - May 17, 2013