The Eternal Dispute: Copywriters vs Art Directors
A copywriter and an art director have to inevitably work with each other, and have to deal with creativity everyday. But if you notice their working style, you will find differences in habits and choices. The following illustrations exploit those differences and give us a view on how the people who hold those professions operate.
Copywriter vs Art Director is a Facebook fan page were we collected these works and decided to share them with you today. Whether you’re currently in one of these professions or not, they’re guaranteed to provide a hearty chuckle or two.
Check out our previous articles!
- 35 Constructive and Appealing Stamp Designs
- 25 Creative Keep Calm and Carry On Posters
- 15 Movie Posters from an Alternate Universe
- 20 Jaw-Dropping Photorealistic Works by Sheridan Johns
- The Priceless and Hilarious Illustrations of Chow Hon Lam
Do these illustrations truly represent the differences between copywriters and art directors? We would love to hear your opinion/feedback, so please don’t hesitate to comment below. For more inspirational articles don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!
Latest posts by Igor Ovsyannykov (see all)
- Complicated Relationship Prints by Safwat Saleem - May 17, 2013
- Defining Your Artistic Style - May 17, 2013
- How to move forward when Debt is Dragging you Down - May 17, 2013