A ring is a circular band worn as a decorative jewelry around the finger. The custom of giving and receiving finger rings dates back over approximately 6,000 years. Pin-pointing the exact history of this practice is difficult. Rings can be of almost any material: metal, plastic, wood, bone, glass, gemstone to name a few. They may be set with a stone of some sort, which is often a precious or semi-precious gemstone such as diamond, ruby, sapphire or emerald, but can also be of almost any material. Today we will showcase creative conversation starting ring designs. We hope the following ring might spark some inspiration for you future occasions and holidays.
- Top 50 Habits You Should Break in 2017
- 60 Free Hipster Fonts for 2017
- Inspiring Ideas to Help You Create Unique Bingo Cards
- Work Study Life Balance: How to Organize Your Life
- 25 Creative Prank Websites & Products to Troll Your Friends
- 10 Ideas to Enhance Your Design Workspace
- 40 Beautiful Steampunk Drawings & Illustrations
- What is Design Truly About?
- 20 Creative Full Video Websites
- 25 Inspiring Vintage Motor Oil Packaging Designs