Cellular Jerks: Where Are Your Mobile Manners [infographic]
Almost everybody I know has a cell phone and I’m very sure you can easily relate. Cell phones have become a huge part of our life. Just imagine telling somebody back in the 1700′s that people in 2000′s would be talking to each across the world by using a tiny device that you hold up to your ear. Let’s be honest, people would probably suspect that you are crazy.
There is a big downside to this technological advancement. Cell phone users can be pretty ridiculous, rude and have no manners whatsoever. Take for example a person using a phone while they are checking out at the register. Some people will not see anything wrong with this picture and that is the exact problem. Most parents weren’t raised with cell phones and cannot teach their kids manners regarding this sort of technology.
The following infographic dives deep into some interesting statistics brought to you by onlinecollege.org. Enjoy!
Check out our previous infographics:
- How Profitable are Apple Stores? [Infographic]
- How to Look Better in Personal Google Results [Infographic]
- What The Color Of Your Clothing Says About You [Infographic]
- Anatomy of a Perfect Banner Ad [Infographic]
- Google Ads Vs Organic Results [Infographic]
We hope you enjoyed this infographic! For more useful content please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!
Latest posts by Igor Ovsyannykov (see all)
- Complicated Relationship Prints by Safwat Saleem - May 17, 2013
- Defining Your Artistic Style - May 17, 2013
- How to move forward when Debt is Dragging you Down - May 17, 2013