Copy-Paste: Future of Internet [Infographic]
Plagiarism is defined as “close imitation.” The modern concept of plagiarism is not a crime but is disapproved more on the grounds of moral offence, and cases of plagiarism can involve liability for copyright infringement. The internet is a universe of it’s own that has many content creators and copycats. Video, audio, apps, web, email, data, and file-sharing are the most plagirized elements on the web. This infographic does a great job of describing this undertaking in a visual manner.
Note: Click the image to view full size.
Check out our previous infographics:
- Social Media’s Growing Impact on Relationships
- Are You Practicing Safe Coding?
- A Newbie’s Guide To Selling Online
- How The Internet Works
- 10 Signs That You Are Truly Happy [Infographic]
Did you enjoy this infographic? Don’t be shy, comment below and let us know! For more useful content please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!
Latest posts by Igor Ovsyannykov (see all)
- 35 Beautiful Artworks Made With Paper App - May 24, 2013
- Tips on Surviving the Financial Crisis - May 24, 2013
- How SEO can turn a Business from Minor to Major in a Month - May 24, 2013