Design Your Business Card with Psychology [Infographic]
Most people never realize that psychology plays a huge role in almost every single mental decision and physical action that we make. By understand the role of mental functions in individual and social behavior, companies utilize the results from relevant research. The perception, attention, and emotion of a business card can say plenty about the company or person on it. The following infographic takes a look at some of the top aesthetics that you can take advantage of while designing your business card. Enjoy!
Check out some Business Card inspiration:
- 25 Impressive Examples of QR Code Business Cards
- 25 Unconventional Wooden Business Cards
- 55 Unusual Yet Creative Business Card Designs
We hope you enjoyed this infographic! For more useful content please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!
Latest posts by Igor Ovsyannykov (see all)
- Petheadz: Do Pets Really Look Like Their Owners? - May 22, 2013
- 35 Visually Expressed Thoughts and Feelings by Carlos Lang - May 22, 2013
- Tips for Improving Your Website Usability - May 22, 2013