Everything You Need to Know About Copywriting [Infographic]
Copywriting is a good field which you can learn through practice and education. If you find that you’re a great writer, the only nuance is that you must learn is how to write in a way that sells. This kind of skill doesn’t come easy, and requires continued practice/mastering various techniques. The entire purpose of copywriting is advertising or marketing a product, business, person, opinion or idea.
When a company like Google, Apple, or Microsoft puts out a press release, it would be very silly for technology blogs to just publish the PR content. This would crush uniqueness and will be a waste of time for their lovely readers. After all, as a reader I can simply go and read the press release myself. Thanks to copywriting, authors are able to put story in their own words, sprinkle their own opinion, and write an article that encourages readers to participate. This is just one of many cases where copywriting is used.
Copywriters are used to help create direct mail pieces, taglines, jingle lyrics, web page content, online ads, e-mail and other Internet content, television or radio commercial scripts, press releases, white papers, catalogs, billboards, brochures, postcards, sales letters, and etc. We hope you’ll find this informative infographic useful!
Check out our previous infographics:
- How Profitable are Apple Stores? [Infographic]
- How to Look Better in Personal Google Results [Infographic]
- What The Color Of Your Clothing Says About You [Infographic]
- Anatomy of a Perfect Banner Ad [Infographic]
- Google Ads Vs Organic Results [Infographic]
We hope you enjoyed this infographic! For more useful content please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!
Latest posts by Igor Ovsyannykov (see all)
- Retouching Inspiration: 30 Incredible Before and After Photos - May 23, 2013
- 4 Graffiti Artists to Watch in 2013 - May 23, 2013
- Tips for Students: How Sleep Can Boost your Brain Power - May 23, 2013