For Brands on Facebook, What’s Not to ‘Like’? [Infographic]
If your brand/business is not on Facebook, then you’re losing money. Everybody knows that Facebook hold great opportunity for brands to interact with their customers. Companies utilize fan pages to promote new products, offer discounts, and get closer to the consumer (in a non creepy way). This infoographic showcases interesting stats about Facebook users and their interaction with fan pages. Enjoy!
Check out our previous infographics:
- How Profitable are Apple Stores? [Infographic]
- How to Look Better in Personal Google Results [Infographic]
- What The Color Of Your Clothing Says About You [Infographic]
- Anatomy of a Perfect Banner Ad [Infographic]
- Google Ads Vs Organic Results [Infographic]
We hope you enjoyed this infographic! For more useful content please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!
Latest posts by Igor Ovsyannykov (see all)
- What Does an Industrial Designer Do? - May 24, 2013
- Retouching Inspiration: 30 Incredible Before and After Photos - May 23, 2013
- Transitioning to Leadership: How to Manage Previous Peers - May 23, 2013