Google Ads Vs Organic Results [Infographic]
Pay-per-click ads are taking over Google’s search engine results. Why should you care? Most marketer usually think that nobody clicks on Google ads, but they cannot be more wrong. While organic traffic is good, taking a shortcut to the top is a great way to gain advantage on your competition. When people are searching for high commercial intent keywords it means that they are looking to buy. The following infographic does a great job of breaking down statistics and leaving you with some powerful facts. Enjoy!
Note: Click the infographic to view in full size.
Check out our previous infographics:
- Are Infographics Dumbing Down America?
- Cheat Sheet: Get A LOT More Out of Google [Infographic]
- Responsive Web Design [Infographic]
- Get Logo Design Inspiration from Logo Styles [Infographic]
- Apponomics: The World of Mobile Apps [Infographic]
Did you enjoy this infographic? Don’t be shy, comment below and let us know! For more useful content please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!