Healthy Eyes In A Digital World [infographic]
Your eyes are very important and you must take care of them. We use our eyes as windows to observe this amazing world. They receive important information and send it to our brain for evaluation. Sitting in from of a computer the entire day is not healthy. I don’t want to assume that all of our reader do, however if you sit in front of a computer screen more than six hours a day then this infographic is worthy of your attention.
Getting vitamin A from carrots is healthy for your eyes, but that’s not enough. The following infographic has tons of great info on how you can improve your eyesight and give your eyes the care they deserve. Enjoy!
Check out our previous infographics:
- How Profitable are Apple Stores? [Infographic]
- How to Look Better in Personal Google Results [Infographic]
- What The Color Of Your Clothing Says About You [Infographic]
- Anatomy of a Perfect Banner Ad [Infographic]
- Google Ads Vs Organic Results [Infographic]
We hope you enjoyed this infographic! For more useful content please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!
Latest posts by Igor Ovsyannykov (see all)
- Instant Happiness: 60 Cute Photos of Cats - May 20, 2013
- Hidden Persuaders: Powerful Psychological Marketing Techniques - May 20, 2013
- Inspirationfeed Flickr Group Collection #12 - May 20, 2013