There is no doubt that beer is an incredible invention. Beer is the world’s most widely consumed alcoholic beverage; it is the third-most popular drink overall, after water and tea. Beer is also one of the world’s oldest prepared beverages, possibly dating back to the early Neolithic or 9500 BC, and is recorded in the written history of ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia. Did you know that Egyptian children were baptized with beer? Check out more awesome facts below!
Check out our previous infographics:
- How Profitable are Apple Stores? [Infographic]
- How to Look Better in Personal Google Results [Infographic]
- What The Color Of Your Clothing Says About You [Infographic]
- Anatomy of a Perfect Banner Ad [Infographic]
- Google Ads Vs Organic Results [Infographic]
We hope you enjoyed this infographic! For more useful content please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!