How Companies Track You on the Web [Infographic]
Have you even pondered about how you’re being tacked online? In real life it would be like having a couple of creepy dudes in rain coats following you around where ever you go, and writing down what you do. Pretty weird right? Some people don’t really care that they’re being watched, however others are quite frankly pissed to not have the privacy that they deserve. The following infographic does a great job of telling you how companies are tracking you on the web and making money from it.
Check out our previous infographics:
- How Profitable are Apple Stores? [Infographic]
- How to Look Better in Personal Google Results [Infographic]
- What The Color Of Your Clothing Says About You [Infographic]
- Anatomy of a Perfect Banner Ad [Infographic]
- Google Ads Vs Organic Results [Infographic]
We hope you enjoyed this infographic! For more useful content please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!
Latest posts by Igor Ovsyannykov (see all)
- Complicated Relationship Prints by Safwat Saleem - May 17, 2013
- Defining Your Artistic Style - May 17, 2013
- How to move forward when Debt is Dragging you Down - May 17, 2013