The web is now the first place people look to find out more about each other, because of this fact your online reputation matters. 80 million names are Googled every single day, and 75% of HR departments are required to search candidates before making a decision. Quite simply, bad search results hurt you, and good search results help you. Your first impression on the web is drastically improved when you make sure you have more positive content in your results. The following infographic showcases useful tips that you can use in order to look better in Google’s search results. Enjoy!
Check out our previous infographics:
- Are Infographics Dumbing Down America?
- Cheat Sheet: Get A LOT More Out of Google [Infographic]
- Responsive Web Design [Infographic]
- Get Logo Design Inspiration from Logo Styles [Infographic]
- Apponomics: The World of Mobile Apps [Infographic]
Did you enjoy this infographic? Don’t be shy, comment below and let us know! For more useful content please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!