Is Your Boss a Psychopath? [Infographic]
Psychopaths feed on human suffering. They create and draw out conflict in order to exploit the people involved. The optimal career for a psychopath is that of a boss. There are many opportunities to take pleasure in the human struggle and suffering at the mercy of the bosses design. The most common tactics are obvious, others are often impossible to prove.
Yelling is an obvious sign of a psychopath boss. Yelling does nothing to help an employee or solve a problem. The only person that benefits from yelling is the boss and the benefit is pleasure found in other people’s humiliation and suffering. Tactics that are not so obvious involve betrayal and manipulation.
A boss controls more of an employee’s future and quality of life than any other person alive. False promises, denied requests and sabotaging a subordinate’s career, hopes and dreams are all opportunities that a psychopath boss can exploit and enjoy with little chance of repercussion.
Note: Click the image to view full size.
Check out our previous infographics:
- Social Media’s Growing Impact on Relationships
- Are You Practicing Safe Coding?
- A Newbie’s Guide To Selling Online
- How The Internet Works
- 10 Signs That You Are Truly Happy [Infographic]
Did you enjoy this infographic? Don’t be shy, comment below and let us know! For more useful content please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!
Latest posts by Igor Ovsyannykov (see all)
- What Does an Industrial Designer Do? - May 24, 2013
- Retouching Inspiration: 30 Incredible Before and After Photos - May 23, 2013
- Transitioning to Leadership: How to Manage Previous Peers - May 23, 2013