Responsive Design vs Server-Side Solutions [Infographic]
There is no arguing that mobile will grow dramatically over the next coming years. Our phones are already extremely powerful and can easily handle heavy tasks while on the fly. Web designers have to make sure that your favorite websites adapt to multiple screen sizes and provide you with a stellar user experience regardless the device you’re on. Responsive web design was a huge topic during 2012, however many people aren’t convinced it’s the right way to go.
Internet giants like Google, Netflix, Facebook and more are opting in for server-side solutions to deliver mobile web content to their visitors. The important points of this debate are speed, cost, and user expectation. Today we have an interesting infographic that takes a deeper look. Enjoy!
Check out our previous infographics:
- How Profitable are Apple Stores? [Infographic]
- How to Look Better in Personal Google Results [Infographic]
- What The Color Of Your Clothing Says About You [Infographic]
- Anatomy of a Perfect Banner Ad [Infographic]
- Google Ads Vs Organic Results [Infographic]
We hope you enjoyed this infographic! For more useful content please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!
Latest posts by Igor Ovsyannykov (see all)
- 35 Beautiful Artworks Made With Paper App - May 24, 2013
- Tips on Surviving the Financial Crisis - May 24, 2013
- How SEO can turn a Business from Minor to Major in a Month - May 24, 2013