Serif vs Sans: The Final Battle In Typography [Infographic]
Within the typographic communities, people have debated on a very insignificant issue: Do serifs contribute to the legibility of typefaces, and are sans serif typefaces less legible? Like many things, these two different fonts have pros and cons. The following infographic takes a look at the raging argument of serif vs sans serif. Enjoy!
Check out our previous infographics:
- How Profitable are Apple Stores? [Infographic]
- How to Look Better in Personal Google Results [Infographic]
- What The Color Of Your Clothing Says About You [Infographic]
- Anatomy of a Perfect Banner Ad [Infographic]
- Google Ads Vs Organic Results [Infographic]
We hope you enjoyed this infographic! For more useful content please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!