Everytime I see a commercial, almost every single company says like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Social customer interaction has become a normal ideal. People can now judge companies by how well they respond to their injuries. I feel like now it’s harder than every for a big corporation to screw over a customer because of the social factor. After eating at a restaurant, I can share my experience with the world on on websites like Yelp. This kind of freedom makes businesses think twice about quality control and creates an even better experience for the customer. This infographic discusses how today’s business climate has evolved into a social contentment.
Check out our previous infographics:
- How Profitable are Apple Stores? [Infographic]
- How to Look Better in Personal Google Results [Infographic]
- What The Color Of Your Clothing Says About You [Infographic]
- Anatomy of a Perfect Banner Ad [Infographic]
- Google Ads Vs Organic Results [Infographic]
We hope you enjoyed this infographic! For more useful content please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!