The CEO’s of Tomorrow [Infographic]
Being the CEO takes guts. You are the brain of the company and in control of the future. CEO.com recently surveyed more than 2,400 students with aspirations for the CEO office. Respondents from 499 schools in 45 of 50 states revealed what characterisitcs they perceived are important to being a CEO and what they think to lead a modern-day enterprise. The results are interesting as well as useful. Enjoy!
Note: Click the infographic for full size.
Check out our previous infographics:
- How Profitable are Apple Stores? [Infographic]
- How to Look Better in Personal Google Results [Infographic]
- What The Color Of Your Clothing Says About You [Infographic]
- Anatomy of a Perfect Banner Ad [Infographic]
- Google Ads Vs Organic Results [Infographic]
We hope you enjoyed this infographic! For more useful content please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!