The Financial Reality Behind Game Development [Infographic]
In the past decade, games have become very complex. Getting the code to work functionally with high-level algorithmic choices is much harder than you think. Development companies are given a certain budget to make ends meet. The money is strategically divided among design, engineering, retail, console manufacturer fee, marketing, market development, manufacturing costs, licensing, publisher profit, and distribution. Also keep in mind that the studio has a deadline as well. All of these convoluted elements join together to make a visually emotional piece of art. The following infographic opens your eyes to the financial reality of video game development. Enjoy!
Check out our previous infographics:
- How Profitable are Apple Stores? [Infographic]
- How to Look Better in Personal Google Results [Infographic]
- What The Color Of Your Clothing Says About You [Infographic]
- Anatomy of a Perfect Banner Ad [Infographic]
- Google Ads Vs Organic Results [Infographic]
We hope you enjoyed this infographic! For more useful content please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!