Copy cat services and businesses are always bound to pop-up in quantitative amounts. Remember when Groupon launched? Some of the most famous websites have been cloned with the highest rate, while lower numbers potentially means less competition and more market-share. Some ideas can be so good that containment is unheard of. Rip-off artist are always looking at what is and isn’t successful. The can easily learn what works and they finalize their observation by launching a worthy competitor website. If there is money to be made and your idea can easily be replicated, get ready to have some enemies.
Check out our previous infographics:
- How Profitable are Apple Stores? [Infographic]
- How to Look Better in Personal Google Results [Infographic]
- What The Color Of Your Clothing Says About You [Infographic]
- Anatomy of a Perfect Banner Ad [Infographic]
- Google Ads Vs Organic Results [Infographic]
We hope you enjoyed this infographic! For more useful content please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!