The illusion of choice is an awesome infographic that breaks down who owns what and the reality that we really don’t have much choice as we think we do. There are six huge media giants that basically run most of the media that we consume through television, radio, and reading. Enjoy!
Check out our previous infographics:
- How Profitable are Apple Stores? [Infographic]
- How to Look Better in Personal Google Results [Infographic]
- What The Color Of Your Clothing Says About You [Infographic]
- Anatomy of a Perfect Banner Ad [Infographic]
- Google Ads Vs Organic Results [Infographic]
We hope you enjoyed this infographic! For more useful content please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!