Reddit, is a social news website where the registered users submit content. Users then vote the submission “up” or “down”, which is used to rank the post and determine its position on the site’s pages and front page. The site was originally founded by Steve Huffman and Alexis Ohanian. The following infographic gives you a great perspective on how you can organically succeed with your campaign. Enjoy!
Note: Click the infographic to view in full size.
Check out our previous infographics:
- How Profitable are Apple Stores? [Infographic]
- How to Look Better in Personal Google Results [Infographic]
- What The Color Of Your Clothing Says About You [Infographic]
- Anatomy of a Perfect Banner Ad [Infographic]
- Google Ads Vs Organic Results [Infographic]
We hope you enjoyed this infographic! For more useful content please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!