Poor posture is the posture that results from certain muscles tightening up or shortening while others lengthen and become weak which often occurs as a result of one’s daily activities. There are different factors which can impact on posture and they include occupational activities and biomechanical factors such as force and repetition. Risk factors for poor posture also include psychosocial factors such as job stress and strain. This infograpphic will help you improve your posture and hopefully change your life for the better. Enjoy!
Check out our previous infographics:
- How Profitable are Apple Stores? [Infographic]
- How to Look Better in Personal Google Results [Infographic]
- What The Color Of Your Clothing Says About You [Infographic]
- Anatomy of a Perfect Banner Ad [Infographic]
- Google Ads Vs Organic Results [Infographic]
We hope you enjoyed this infographic! For more useful content please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!