News media and television journalism have been instrumental in the shaping of American collective memory for much of the twentieth century. Journalistic influence is growing less important however, as social networking sites like Facebook, YouTube and Twitter provide a constant source of alternative news sources for users. Because of this, and many more factors, we are hooked on social media. Our every day addiction is growing at a fast pace and the following infographic demonstrates valuable numbers for you to ponder. Enjoy!
Check out our previous infographics:
- How Profitable are Apple Stores? [Infographic]
- How to Look Better in Personal Google Results [Infographic]
- What The Color Of Your Clothing Says About You [Infographic]
- Anatomy of a Perfect Banner Ad [Infographic]
- Google Ads Vs Organic Results [Infographic]
We hope you enjoyed this infographic! For more useful content please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!