What Does Your Brand Stand For? [infographic]
The word “brand” is actually derived from the Old Norse brandr meaning “to burn.” It refers to the practice of producers burning their mark (or brand) onto their products. Proper branding can result in higher sales of not only one product, but on other products associated with that brand. Brand awareness refers to customers’ ability to recall and recognize the brand under different conditions and link to the brand name, logo, jingles and so on to certain associations in memory. The infographic below showcases 12 character types of brands. Enjoy!
Note: Click the infographic to view in full size.
Check out our previous infographics:
- How Profitable are Apple Stores? [Infographic]
- How to Look Better in Personal Google Results [Infographic]
- What The Color Of Your Clothing Says About You [Infographic]
- Anatomy of a Perfect Banner Ad [Infographic]
- Google Ads Vs Organic Results [Infographic]
We hope you enjoyed this infographic! For more useful content please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!
Latest posts by Igor Ovsyannykov (see all)
- Petheadz: Do Pets Really Look Like Their Owners? - May 22, 2013
- 35 Visually Expressed Thoughts and Feelings by Carlos Lang - May 22, 2013
- Tips for Improving Your Website Usability - May 22, 2013