What Makes Someone Leave A Website? [Infographic]
Attracting potential customers is already hard enough. With growing competition on the web, more and more businesses are starting to eat each others market share. Grabbing people’s interest and retaining them is not an easy task. So why in the world would you scare them away?
Understanding why people leave websites in general is very important for business owners. The following infographic does a great job of describing the problem and then provides you with proper tips to handle it. We hope you will find this information useful, enjoy!
Note: Click the infographic to view full size.
Check out our previous infographics:
- How Profitable are Apple Stores? [Infographic]
- How to Look Better in Personal Google Results [Infographic]
- What The Color Of Your Clothing Says About You [Infographic]
- Anatomy of a Perfect Banner Ad [Infographic]
- Google Ads Vs Organic Results [Infographic]
We hope you enjoyed this infographic! For more useful content please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!