Why your Business Needs an Explainer Video [Infographic]
A video that explains your product or service is far better than an article or a splash page. People are obviously used to watching the news and having stories explained to them by the presenters. So why not have your app, service, product or website easily explained to the visitor? Here are some interesting facts for your consideration:
- Visitors spend on average 2 minutes longer on your site if you have a video.
- 70% of customers prefer to watch a video than read boring copy on a website.
- Video on landing pages can increase conversion by up to 80%.
- 53 x better chance of getting onto page 1 of google.
- 41% higher CTR than plain text in search results.
- Youtube dominates the search results. Your brand should be on it.
Check out our previous infographics:
- How Profitable are Apple Stores? [Infographic]
- How to Look Better in Personal Google Results [Infographic]
- What The Color Of Your Clothing Says About You [Infographic]
- Anatomy of a Perfect Banner Ad [Infographic]
- Google Ads Vs Organic Results [Infographic]
We hope you enjoyed this infographic! For more useful content please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!
Latest posts by Igor Ovsyannykov (see all)
- Complicated Relationship Prints by Safwat Saleem - May 17, 2013
- Defining Your Artistic Style - May 17, 2013
- How to move forward when Debt is Dragging you Down - May 17, 2013