10 Classic Logos Re-imagined for the Zombie Apocalypse
According to popular films, books, and TV shows, we are all heading for the zombie apocalypse! This Halloween season, I am celebrating some of my favorite logos of all time by re-imagining them, post zombie outbreak. Here are 10 classic company logos with a horrific twist!
Playboy bunny gets a zombie makeover
There’s no goodwill during the apocalypse!
Post apocalypse – there will still be one on every corner!
Colonel Sanders gets a zombie make-over
Ewww! Barbie’s gross!
Your friendly neighborhood gas station
Breakfast that sticks to your ribs!
Sport continues for the health conscious zombie
Life was good but now we are at an end!
Good luck trying to ship something…
Check out our previous articles!
- Braun: Timeless Industrial Design
- 30 Beautifully Designed Motorcycles
- Bring Clever Inventions to Life with Quirky
- 10 Examples of Minimal Furniture Design
- Concept Cars We Might Be Driving in Just 3 Years!
We hope you enjoyed this article! Please don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed or follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!
Latest posts by Ben Fellowes (see all)
- 10 Classic Logos Re-imagined for the Zombie Apocalypse - October 30, 2012