Anchors are used to prevent water crafts from drifting due to wind or current. Anchors are symmetrical and have multiple meanings like travel, stability, and hope. Because they’re highly metaphorical, anchors are great symbols to use in logo designs. An anchor can be easily associated with metal, vessels, water, crafts, temporary/permanent placement, heaviness, boats, sailing, and much more. For your inspiration we’ve collected thirty-five creative anchor logo designs. We hope this showcase will help you during your logo design process. Enjoy!
Posted by Igor Ovsyannykov
I'm a digital nomad and entrepreneur bouncing around South East Asia. When I'm not working here, I'm out taking photos. Follow me on Instagram: @igorovsyannykov
- Top 50 Habits You Should Break in 2017
- Inspiring Ideas to Help You Create Unique Bingo Cards
- Work Study Life Balance: How to Organize Your Life
- 25 Creative Prank Websites & Products to Troll Your Friends
- 10 Ideas to Enhance Your Design Workspace
- 40 Beautiful Steampunk Drawings & Illustrations
- What is Design Truly About?
- 20 Creative Full Video Websites
- 25 Inspiring Vintage Motor Oil Packaging Designs
- 30 Stylish Health/Medical Logo Designs