Honey has a long history of human consumption, and is used in various foods and beverages as a sweetener and flavoring. It also has a role in religion, symbolism, and used in various medicinal traditions to treat ailments. Today we collected twenty beautiful honey packaging designs for your inspiration. We strongly believe the following designs are well executed and serve as great examples if you’re in the process of designing a packaging design yourself. All images are linked to their source. Enjoy!
Posted by Igor Ovsyannykov
I'm a digital nomad and entrepreneur bouncing around South East Asia. When I'm not working here, I'm out taking photos. Follow me on Instagram: @igorovsyannykov
- Top 50 Habits You Should Break in 2017
- Inspiring Ideas to Help You Create Unique Bingo Cards
- Work Study Life Balance: How to Organize Your Life
- 10 Ideas to Enhance Your Design Workspace
- 40 Beautiful Steampunk Drawings & Illustrations
- What is Design Truly About?
- 20 Creative Full Video Websites
- 25 Inspiring Vintage Motor Oil Packaging Designs
- 30 Stylish Health/Medical Logo Designs
- 40 Wall Art Ideas for Your Living Room