Illuminating Thoughts and Quotes by Maggie Appleton
Maggie Appleton is designer, drawer, illustrator, photographer, cartoonist, and a master of many creative trades from Walla Walla, WA. We recently discovered her Tumblr blog and fell in love with her anthropology based illustrations. Throughout this personal project, Maggie ‘draws’ her favorite quotes, quips, and sayings as charts, graphs, venn diagrams, and other forms of quantitative visualizations.
When we try to comprehend enlightening quotes, we have a hard time visualizing them. This creates a snowball effect that leads us to over complicating the message we’re trying to absorb. Maggie does a great job at simplifying wisdom left by great thinkers. We really hope you’ll enjoy the following illustrations and actually take time to fully captivate their full meaning.
Check out our previous articles!
- 45+ Enlightening Quotes and Pieces of Advice
- 50 Quotes That Will Open Your Mind
- Inspirational & Spiritual Quotes From (365) Days of Tumblr
- 40 Progressively Inspirational Sevenly.org Quotes
- 45 Inspiring Quotations That Will Change The Way You Think #2
Did you enjoy this article? We would love to hear your thoughts, so don’t be shy and comment below! Please don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed or follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word!
Latest posts by Igor Ovsyannykov (see all)
- 5 Reasons Why Freelancers Should Accept Online Payments - May 21, 2013
- How Technology Has Changed Over The Centuries - May 21, 2013
- 6 Internet Crazes Made Possible by Technology - May 21, 2013