40 Wonderful Examples of Tilt-Shift Photography
Tilt-shift photography is a very interesting type of artistic photography. Tilt–shift photography refers to the use of camera movements on small- and medium-format cameras. Tilt-Shift makes people, buildings, or any other types of objects in the picture seem like a little toy. “Tilt–shift” encompasses two different types of movements:
- Rotation of the lens plane relative to the image plane, called tilt.
- Movement of the lens parallel to the image plane, called shift.
Most photographers can achieve this with special types of lenses or simply by using the blur tool in Photoshop. To simplify this process we embeded a great tutorial from Youtube.
Note: All images are linked to their source.
Latest posts by Igor Ovsyannykov (see all)
- 35 Beautiful Artworks Made With Paper App - May 24, 2013
- Tips on Surviving the Financial Crisis - May 24, 2013
- How SEO can turn a Business from Minor to Major in a Month - May 24, 2013