45 Simple and Clean Minimal Photographs
Minimalism is when artwork is stripped down to its most fundamental state. Many artists and amateurs have tried to define minimalism, but since it is a philosophical topic we haven’t yet agreed on a single definition. There are many ways we can argue on how we examine this term. One thing we can all agree on is that the piece of art illustrates a point without complication.
For your inspiration, we have a great showcase of minimal photography. All of the images that are present were collected from Flick, and every single image is linked back to give credit. If you are a minimalism lover, we are certain you will appreciate this stunning collection. “Simplicity is beauty!” Check this out. Enjoy!
Note: All images are linked to their source.
Check out our previous articles!
- 30+ Examples of Luxurious Car Photography
- Emotional Photography by Mikko Lagerstedt
- 20 Mind Melting Examples of Light Painting
- Jaw Dropping Photography from Around the World
- 45 Impressive Examples of Infrared Photography
We hope that this collection! Which photo was you favorite? Feel free to comment below and share your opinion. Please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter+ Facebook (100% Spam Free!) If you enjoyed the following article, we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word.
Latest posts by Igor Ovsyannykov (see all)
- 35 Beautiful Artworks Made With Paper App - May 24, 2013
- Tips on Surviving the Financial Crisis - May 24, 2013
- How SEO can turn a Business from Minor to Major in a Month - May 24, 2013