Feet First Photography Series by Tom Robinson
London photographer Tom Robinson got the idea for his ‘Feet First’ series in 2005 while sitting on Brighton beach (England) with his new girlfriend Verity. Tom thought the view of their feet pointing out to sea would make a nice photo. Ever since then, they’ve continued to document their travels in this way, resulting in a collection of over 90 photos.
As simple as this idea might seem, it’s still very creative. Apart from the stunning images you getting the impression of romanticism/love when you view the photographs. In theory you are sharing an emotional moment with two other people and that’s just awesome. We hope you will enjoy this inspirational collection!
Note: All rights served by Tom Robinson.
Check out our previous articles!
- Emotional Photography by Mikko Lagerstedt
- Jaw Dropping Photography from Around the World
- 45 Impressive Examples of Infrared Photography
- 45 Simple and Clean Minimal Photographs
- 25 Outstanding Examples of Machine Photography
- Stunning Worldwide Photography by Our Friend From Myspace
We hope that you enjoyed this collection! Which photo was you favorite? Feel free to comment below and share your opinion. Please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspirationfeed on Twitter+ Facebook (100% Spam Free!) If you enjoyed the following article, we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word.